Wednesday, June 5, 2013

John Rosselli 

Fifty years ago John Rosselli opened his first shop in New York City and it immediately became a destination for those in the world of design and decoration. His name has since come to represent affordable antiques with a decorative, even whimsical sense of style that help create distinctive rooms you can actually live in.

I first learned of John Rosselli from seeing some of his work in a Mark D. Sikes home featured in Lonny Magazine. 


It was then that I came to realize that Rosselli is married to another one of my favorite designers, Bunny Williams! Below are some pictures of La Colina, the chic couple's home in Punta Cana featured by none other than my absolute favorite, Mark Sikes! 

Mark D. Sikes says "Mr. Rosselli's style and taste has helped shape my own aesthetic and influence greatly the things I love- bone inlaid anglo-Indian furniture, teak and bone boxes, blue and white ceramics, hurricanes, ikats, suzani's, ebony and ivory penwork, chinoiserie. For me necessary luxuries!" 

 I want to be friends with all three of them! 











Below are a few of my favorite pieces that are currently in stock at the online John Rosselli Store. 




For those of us who cannot afford John Rosselli furniture, I recently found a great little shop in Falls Church, VA called Stylish Patina! She has a Stylish Patina Etsy Store where you can see some of her work online, but definitely make a trip to her store in Falls Church at 410 South Maple Ave, Suite 2. She will also be throwing a Great Gatsby Themed party at her Rough Luxe Market Warehouse on June 21st & 22nd from 10 AM- 5 PM! 

Below are some of my favorites from Stylish Patina! 












No comments:

Post a Comment