Wednesday, June 12, 2013

"Life is a great big canvas, throw all the paint on it you can." -Danny Kaye

I love this quote and I thought it was appropriate for this week since I am currently working on a variety of side projects from wedding planning to home staging to helping a client finish decorating her living room and dining room. Sometimes I think I am spreading myself too thin but this line encourages me to keep dabbling in all kinds of things! 

For those of you who do not know who Danny Kaye is, he was a celebrated American actor, singer, dancer and comedian who plays Phil Davis in the beloved musical film White Christmas! If you have never seen White Christmas, I highly encourage you to see it at some point this next Christmas season. It is a Christmas classic that everyone should see at some point in their life!

Yesterday I made the trip to Home Goods and World Market to try and find some pieces for a client's home. I was trying to focus on lamps, accent chairs, and stools but my wandering eye got the best of me and I could not help but take some photos of a few other items. 

Home Goods Finds!























Perhaps a desk chair

Good chair for a corner reading area


Dining Room Chairs



Pillows like this always come in handy and can offset more colorful fabrics.


Love this casual almost rustic painting


Console table option

Hollywood Glam vanity stool














Love this stool/table option



World Market Finds!

Some colorful towels 

Soaps and bath products


More towels

Lots of candles

Nautical Lanterns

Pillows


Love this raw silk pillow with the velour one, their textures complement one another well.




Wooden Accent Table 




Can't get enough of the Director's Chair

Fun for dining room or even desk area

Love this settee piece

Little stool on the left on sale for $50!




Rattan Chair

Cool industrial stool


Desk Chair Option

Eclectic wooden screen- good for rooms that do not have windows

Little mulberry chair on sale

Love this beachy wicker chair

Bold cozy chair


I cannot wait to have the space to have one of these desks.

Outdoor Seating 


World Market now even sells Strawberry Abita! 

No comments:

Post a Comment