Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My Go To Online Stores




One of my favorite online stores is Etsy! I love these Turkish bath towels that I found at Etsy Here
I think they are more durable, attractive and less expensive than the ones on Furbish sold here. The only down side is that you have to be patient with shipping since it is coming from Turkey, but it is worth the wait!

Another favorite online store of mine is One Kings Lane- I wish I could work for them! 
"Founded in early 2009 by Susan Feldman and Alison Pincus (whose husband, Mark, is CEO of online gamin company Zynga), the company matches undiscovered vendors who typically sell only through interior designers or specialty retailers with consumers who wouldn't normally have access to their wares. Like Gilt, it offers discounts on the items, and sales last only a few days."

Joss & Main is another great one and is coming out with better deals than the new site Fab, so buyers beware!
A few others are of course Ebay and Fairhaven Finds Etsy Store

I have always loved perusing the Wisteria and Furbish websites but let's be honest who can really afford all of that, if anything they give me ideas and inspiration! 

Here are some recent favorites! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment