Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I LOVE LONNY!

Here are some pictures from the October issue of Lonny Magazine. These are homes that I could look at for days. I would love to see them in person especially Scott Jarrell's and Kristan Cunningham's LA loft. Kristan from HGTV's "Design on a Dime"  considers herself the queen of craigslist and fills her home with her unique and inexpensive finds. She shows us how mix and match design can look more luxurious than it actually costs. I love her antiquated taste, "She mixes periods and styles, she collects and cultivates pieces -- all for a more interesting look."I  am in love with her 1925 LA home as well as her Christina House, which I will save for another day! 















This living room was from an older issue of Lonny but I still love it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment