Tuesday, October 1, 2013


Fall Finds! 




Cannot wait to see these swing arms in brass in my clients kitchen! I think they will look great with the space she has to work with. 



Cute Memory Board Idea
I love this light bulb ball fixture from Shades of Light. It is a great length and has such a subtle impact especially in numbers of two or three. 

West Elm Capiz Lighting 

Nautical Lantern from Shades of Light

Another painting I love by Samantha French titled "Slow Breathing"

Fun Stiped Outdoor Rug

I love this subway tile, open shelves, industrial chairs mixed with red farm chairs and the brass and metal ball light fixtures. 


Love this California beach house! 


Dash and Albert Rug

Bocce Ball and Wine are a perfect combo for a crisp fall day! 

I love the old white farm table painted white with the white bench and black accent chairs. 


Overstock Linen Couch









No comments:

Post a Comment