Thursday, August 29, 2013

Explore the Bay
Ever since we were kids my parents would take us on boat trips across the bay to explore all the different towns and islands along the bay such as Oxford, Smith Island, St. Michael's, Wye River, Cambridge, and Solomon's Island to name a few. This year we went to St. Michael's  on the Eastern Shore again which I had not been back to since I was a kid. If you are looking for something fun to do over Labor Day you should plan a trip there! It is like going back in time to a more simple way of life.  If you can't tell from my photos I really love all of the old looking wooden boats, they have so much character. We went to the Crab Claw for lunch and then walked around town and went to the famous Justine's ice cream parlor. 

 Inn at Perry Cabin





























 Justine's Menu!


The Patriot is one of the St.Michael's tour boats!

My new boat! (In a different life)

The little boat below was the motor for this large sailboat cruise!

This is the boat Selena II which can be chartered for a private wine tasting cruise!



Thanks for the awesome wedding present Caitlin!!







No comments:

Post a Comment