Saturday, April 13, 2013

It is finally Spring!!!!


Warm weather makes everyone, especially me, so happy. The longer days give me more energy and then my imagination runs away and my ideas are all over the place.  I have a problem with changing around my walls constantly.While working on my first clients house I came across some paintings I fell in love with on Etsy by artist Siiso. I think Etsy might be a worse vice for me than ebay at this point but nonetheless I do not know where I would be without them. To see more of art by Siiso visit her etsy store.


I finally found a little bar cart at CB2 small enough for our apartment. It is shorter than I had hoped but it will do for now...





Here are some of my favorite bar carts I have come across!

thedecorista.com

thedoodlehouse.com

Lonny Mag

thedoodlehouse.com

thedoodlehouse.com

Lonny Mag




No comments:

Post a Comment