Saturday, January 12, 2013

 "In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer." Albert Camus  





 Family dinner at Rio Grande!

 BIg MAC ATTACK!


Homemade Margherita Pizza- nothing better!

 We love you RGIII- Get better soon!


Oil painting I attempted of me and Joey on the beach! Elephants tooth from my grandfather Pop who was a dentist. 





 Beck and Patch skating!

 Two new books! "Vogue Living" and "Creativity at Work" by Heather Clawson whose blog Habitually Chic gives me daily inspiration. Thank you Heather for encouraging me to follow my dreams! 
 Alice and Olivia Dress for Claire and Scott's Wedding! 



 Glass knobs I found at World Market.

 Runner from Williams-Sonoma and gold chargers from pottery barn. Floor pillows from Crate and Barrel,  gold candlesticks from thrift store, celtic cross from flea market. 

Painting I found on Etsy by Australian artist Maria Pedersen.


Makeup tray organizer from Bed, Bath & Beyond

No comments:

Post a Comment